By Richard Nata
The island of Bali was unique. Nature was very beautiful and has its charm. You have never met another place like this while you traveled the world.
The reasons are obvious as Bali is more than just a small island with white sandy beaches.
Here are some factors that cause people to come to Bali:
2. Married in Bali.
3. Honeymoon in Bali.
4. Adventure in Bali.
5. Job demands.
6. Spiritual tourism.
7. Looking for unique tourist attractions. The sun, the sea, hot beaches, fresh fish, the atmosphere of relaxation and fun. Many interesting attractions, some of them have many hundreds of years old.
8. Looking for the different tourist attractions that have been visited before. The local culture plays a big part in deciding the hospitability of a place.
9. The architecture, the art, the music, the clothing, and the Hindu-animist culture.
10. Balinese culture fosters beautiful artistry among its people.
11. Learn the local culture in Bali.
12. Rich culture and heritage. Bali’s social and cultural heritage is to some extent unique in the world.
13. Seeing its natural beauty.
14. An explosion of arts and creativity.
15. Word of mouth. Tourists in their country share stories about this place.
List of Famous Tourist Spots in Bali
Various types of tourism in Bali:
- Beach tourism.
- Mountain tourism.
- Lake tour.
- Sports tourism.
- Culinary tourism.
- Spiritual tourism.
- Wedding tourism.
- Honeymoon tour.
- Business travel.
- Nature tourism.
- Sea tourism.
Hundreds of Things to Do in Bali
If in one tourist spot there are ten tourist activities. Then there are hundreds of things to do in Bali that you can choose from.
Tourist spots in Bali:
A. Things to Do in Bali: Denpasar City
1. Bali Museum.
2. Lemayur Museum.
3. Cultural Park.
4. Serangan Island.
5. Blanjong Inscription.
6. Kumbasari Market.
7. Badung Market.
8. Fingerprint Museum.
9. Bajra Sandhi Monument.
10. Mangroves Park.
11. Dalem Sakenan Temple.
12. Kertalangu Cultural Village.
13. Sanur Beach.
14. Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center.
B. Things to Do in Bali: Badung Regency
2. Taman Ayun.
3. Uluwatu Temple.
4. Nungnung Waterfall.
5. Kuta Beach.
6. Dreamland Beach.
7. Pandawa Beach.
8. Padang-Padang Beach.
C. Things to Do in Bali: Gianyar Regency
1. Tirta Empul.
2. Goa Gajah.
4. Gunung Kawi Temple.
5. Gunung Kawi Sebatu.
6. Gunung Kawi Tampaksiring.
7. Antonio Blanco Museum.
8. Sukawati Art Market.
9. Guwang Art Market.
10. Puri Peliatan Ubud.
11. Tegenungan Waterfall.
D. Things to Do in Bali: Bangli Regency
1. Trunyan Village.
2. Penglipuran Village.
3. Tibumana Waterfall.
E. Things to Do in Bali: Klungkung Regency
1. Kerta Gosa.
2. Goa Lawah.
3. Nusa Lembongan Island.
4. Nusa Ceningan Island.
5. Nusa Penida Island.
F. Things to Do in Bali: Karangasem Regency
1. Besakih Temple.
2. Tirta Gangga.
3. Tenganan Village.
6. Taman Ujung.
G. Things to Do in Bali: Buleleng Regency
1. Gedong Kirtya.
2. Pulaki Temple.
3. Gitgit Waterfall.
4. Jembong Waterfall.
5. Sekumpul waterfalls.
6. Munduk Waterfall.
7. Campuhan Waterfall.
8. Banyumala Waterfall.
9. Kroya Waterfall.
10. The Tomb of Jayaprana.
11. Tamblingan Lake.
12. Sekumpul Waterfall.
13. Banjar hot water.
14. Banyuwedang hot water.
15. Menjangan Island.
16. Lovina Beach.
H. Things to Do in Bali: Jembrana Regency
1. Bunut Bolong.
2. Medewi Beach.
3. Rambut Siwi Temple.
4. The Gilimanuk Archaeological Museum.
5. West Bali National Park.
I. Things to Do in Bali: Tabanan Regency
1. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
3. Eka Karya Botanic Garden.
4. Margarana Memorial Park.
5. Alas Kedaton.
7. Tanah Lot.
In addition to the tourist attractions above, there are still 7 tourist villages in Bali.
Things to Do in Bali: Tourist Villages
7 tourist villages in Bali:
1. Penglipuran Village.
2. Tenganan Village.
3. Celuk Sukawati Village.
4. Pelaga Village.
5. Jatiluwih Village.
6. Pinggan Village.
7. Ubud Village.
If in one tourist spot there are ten tourist activities. Then there are hundreds of things to do in Bali that you can choose from.
What Are the Best Thing to Do in Bali?
Bali is the most popular island holiday destination in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an ancient culture that’s known for its warm hospitality. The top attractions are the exotic temples and palaces with stunning natural backdrops. They’re also home to most of Bali’s exciting surf spots.
What are the best things to do in Bali?
Here are the various activities you can do in Bali:
- Kite Surfing.
- Scuba Diving.
- Yachts & Boat Sailing.
- Stand-Up Paddling.
- Glass Bottom Boats.
- Banana Boats.
- Day Cruises.
- Sea Walks.
- Relax at the best beaches.
- Soak up some rays at Bali’s best beaches.
- Go to the small islands around Bali.
- Whitewater Rafting.
- Waterboom Bali.
- Go chasing waterfalls.
- Hiking and camping tours.
- Overnight camping & adventures into the hidden gems of Bali.
- Jungle retreat camping in Bali.
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Sunrise Mount Agung hiking tour.
- Mount Batur trekking sunrise.
- ATV Rides.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Trunyan Expedition.
- Resort and Spa.
- Paintball Games.
- Outdoor and indoor activities.
- Explore the unique Bali cultures and its traditions.
- Bali’s shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- Go to the art market.
- Tasty food.
- Eat like a local at a roadside warung.
- Watch a Balinese dance.
- Learn at a cooking class.
- Sight-Seeing Tours.
- Adventure Tours.
- Fun things to do.
Hundreds of Things to Do in Bali You Can Choose
The best things to do in Bali, which has many small islands around it are:
4. Banana Sea Walk Jet Ski.
5. Scuba Diving.
6. Yachts & Boat Sailing.
7. Stand-up Paddling.
8. Day Cruises.
9. Relax at the best beaches.
10. Soak up some rays at Bali’s best beaches.
11. Go to the small islands around Bali.
The best things to do in Bali, which has many beautiful beaches are:
2. Banana Boats.
3. Banana Sea Walk Jet Ski.
4. Glass Bottom Boats.
5. Relax at the best beaches.
6. Soak up some rays at Bali’s best beaches.
7. Eat like a local at a roadside warung.
10. Kite Surfing.
11. Flying Water Board.
12. Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour.
13. Best Marine Sports.
14. Water Sports Adventure.
15. Flying Water Board.
The best things to do in Bali, which has many beautiful mountains are:
1. Go chasing waterfalls.
2. Hiking and camping tours.
3. Overnight camping & adventures into the hidden gems of Bali.
4. Jungle retreat camping in Bali.
5. Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
6. Sunrise Mount Agung hiking tour.
7. Mount Batur trekking sunrise.
8. Bali Safari and Marine Park.
9. Resort and Spa.
10. Sight-Seeing Tours.
11. Adventure Tours.
12. Fun Things to Do.
Things to Do in Bali 2020
Early January is when this article was written. So in 2020, there will be another 11.5 months.
Things to do in Bali that you like the most, then make your travel plans.
Prepare your funds so that you can come to Bali in 2020. Prepare a reserve fund to anticipate if there are unexpected expenses. For example, you extend your vacation time in Bali as did King Salman while on vacation in Bali. Ha…7x
Things to do in Bali will get your satisfaction in this year’s vacation.
Things to Do in Bali Today
Today there are hundreds of things to do in Bali.
You can do many things in Bali, from free, low-cost, to the premiums, all in Bali.
You just need to adjust your budget with tourist attractions that fit your passion. Then you can go alone, join a group of tourists by registering at a tour company, or hiring a guide.
Things to Do in Bali Alone
How Safe Is Bali? Yes, Bali is safe to travel alone, even as a female traveler. It’s very common for travelers to make their way around the island solo.
Things to do in Bali if you are a solo traveler. The best option is to just hire a scooter and go for a ride in the lush countryside or discover wild beaches. The Northern part of the Island is perfect for that. It’s the ideal place to go chasing waterfalls, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
Things to Do in Bali for Backpacker
As a Backpacker, you are looking for tourist attractions on a cheap budget and/or the tourist attractions that can be visited for free. Right?
You are also looking for cheap transportation, right?
You are also looking for cheap lodging places, right?
You are lucky because you can get all these things in Bali. Ha…7x
Every year there are thousands to tens of thousands of backpackers coming to Bali. Most come from Australia.
Top 20 Fun & Free Things to Do in Bali | TripZillaSTAYS
Things to Do in Bali for Couples
What can couples do in Bali? You can do romantic things together with your partner in Bali, ranging from free, low-cost, to premium, all in Bali.
In Bali, there are many romantic places.
The romantic things to do in Bali:
1. The world’s most romantic sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
2. Stroll along Seminyak beach.
3. Jet Ski together at Nusa Dua.
4. Surf together in Balangan beach.
5. Relax at Jimbaran beach.
6. Get Wet and Wild at one of the world’s best water parks!
7. Snorkel together at Menjangan Island.
8. Cocktails at Potato Head Beach Club.
40 Romantic Things To Do In Bali: The Ultimate 2020 Guide!
Things to Do in Bali for Honeymoon
You can get married in Bali.
You can also honeymoon in Bali.
Every year there are thousands to tens of thousands of tourists who come to get married and/or honeymoon to Bali.
International artists who get married in Bali:
- Mick Jagger dan Jerry Hall (1990).
- Chris Pratt dan Anna Faris (2009).
- Jennifer Hawkins and Jake Wall (2013).
- Jaime Murray dan Bernie Cahill (2014).
- Nicky Wu dan Liu Shishi (2015).
- Denise Keller dan Robert Gaxiola (2015).
- Ryu Seung Soo dan Yoon Hye-won (2015).
- Ken Zhou dan Vivien Han Wenwen (2016).
- Ruby Lin dan Wallace Huo (2016).
Things to Do in Bali with Your Family
Things to do in Bali with kids:
- The Bali Safari Marine Park.
- Dolphin watch in Lovina.
- Explore Bali Bird Park.
- Take a leisurely walk on the beach.
- Swim and enjoy the facilities of Waterboom.
- Ride the elephant.
- Ride a horse.
If your kids love to see animals, the Bali Safari Marine Park is one of the best places to visit in Bali with children.
8. Bali Zoo Park.
5. Ubud Day Tour.
11. Green Luminous Tour.
10. Flying Water Board.
11. Buggy Drive Monkey.
12. Paintball Bali.
11. Shiny Bali Tour.
12. Bali Zoo Park.
10. Sunset Dinner Cruise.
F. Things to Do in Bali – Bali Tour Interesting Places:
2. Barong Dance.
3. Kecak Dance.
4. Taman Ayun.
10. Goa Lawah.
Transportation in Bali
Trans Sarbagita is the right mass transportation on the island of Bali. It was launched using a large bus with AC facilities at a rate of IDR 3,500.
Trans Sarbagita is an abbreviation of Trans Denpasar, Badung, Gianyar, Tabanan.
Until now, transportation in Bali has generally been built in southern Bali around Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua, and Sanur. While the northern region lacked good accommodations.
Other types of public transportation in Bali:
- Dokar, a vehicle using a horse as a tow is known as a delman elsewhere.
- Ojeks, motorcycle taxis (some are already based on the internet).
- Bemo/public transportation, serving in and between cities.
- Trans Sarbagita Bus: Trans Sarbagita Bus: Corridor 1 <City – Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK)>. Corridor 2 <Nusa Dua – Batubulan>.
- Taxis (some already have applications on smartphones).
- Komotra, a bus that serves trips to the Kuta beach area and its surroundings.
- Bus, serving intercity, rural and inter-province relations.
- A ferry service that connects Bali with Java and Lombok.
4 Types of Tourists in Using Bali Transport Services
Basically, there are four types of tourists using Bali transport services:
1. Backpacker type. They are looking for cheap tourist attractions. Then use cheap Bali transport services. Usually, they will use public transportation in Bali.
2. Adventurous type. They rented a scooter and then went around to explore Bali without being accompanied by a guide.
3. The usual type of tourist. They registered as participants in a tour company. Then the tour company arranges where they will go and what Bali transport services are used.
4. Type of Tourist who wants comfort whiles on vacation. They will use exclusive Bali transport services. They will rent the following car with the driver. The driver will be their guide when visiting tourist attractions in Bali.
The author discusses tourists who use exclusive Bali transport services in this article.
Not only that, the author will recommend one of Bali’s best transport services.
One of Bali’s best transport services is below.
The best Bali transport services always provide a driver.
The best Bali transport services always provide a local guide.
The best Bali transport services always provide a local guide who is also a driver.
The Best Bali Transport Services to Hire A Car
One important factor in tourism is safe and comfortable transportation. And one of the best Bali transport services to hire a car are here.
- Hotel transfers – pick up and drop off
- 10 hours service areas: Ubud, Badung, Denpasar, Gianyar, Bangli, Tabanan
- Private vehicle: Toyota Alphard
- English speaking driver
- Fuel/petrol fee
- Local tax
- Parking and toll fees.
- Chauffeur tips (optional).
- Entrance fee to places of visit.
- This car driver service will use the luxury Toyota Alphard.
- Infants 4 years and under are FREE of charge with a maximum of 5 passengers in a car.
- Please mention your planned itinerary (area places to visit) at remarks so we can prepare!
- This 10 hours service areas: Ubud, Badung, Denpasar, Gianyar, Bangli, and Tabanan.
- Extend the hour of travel but still around the service areas possible with surcharge. Only IDR 250k per hour.
- If travel outside the service area. Examples to regencies Klungkung or Buleleng or Karangasem possible with surcharge. Only IDR 500k per area.
- Most travelers can participate. This is a private tour/activity, only your group will participate.
My family booked this luxury car service and travel to Bali Swing, Ubud. Then we saw the temple, some countryside. The car was clean and the driver very very helpful and incredible. For you who want to get the best experience in Bali better to book this service. Thank you, BST.
Ngurah was our driver in Bali and he was amazing! He knows his country like the back of his hand and easily drove us to all of our desired destinations. He maneuvered around effortlessly. He also had many great destination suggestions. Thank you Bali Sun Tours!! You’re the best!!!
It is very Luxury services
I and my partner spent the day in the Uluwatu area. We visiting the temple and some amazing beaches and we had such an amazing day. Our driver Surya was brilliant. He gave us really knowledgeable information. He gives information about each place we visited and his driving was great!
Highly recommend the service and it really is theShow more
What This Will Be:
The best choice for you who looking for Bali private car driver hire, Bali private car charter, Bali transport service, Bali transfers service, a private day trip in Bali since every world vacationer must have different vehicle needs for rent.
Plan your itinerary, timing, and things to do in Bali regencies with references to this Bali Map
- 8 Hours service areas: Ubud – Badung – Denpasar – Gianyar
- 10 Hours service areas: Ubud – Badung – Denpasar – Gianyar – Bangli – Tabanan
Visiting out from those areas stated above or extend the hours will also possible with a small additional fee (see at important info below)!
Check out the full reviews of our excellent quality of services here at TripAdvisor
Here are the highlights, attractions, and things to do in Bali for each area:
Denpasar and Badung area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Attractions: Bali Quad Biking, Bali Swing, Bali White Water Rafting.
- Bali Water Sports, Elephant Park, Bali Sea Walking.
- Beaches: Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur.
- Nature and Temple: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple.
Ubud and Gianyar area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Attractions: Ubud White Water Rafting, Bali Zoo Park, Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Bali Elephant Park and Ride, Ubud Jungle Swing, Bali Bird Park, Bali Bike Ride.
- Nature and Heritage: Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfalls, Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
- Batuan Temple, Goa Gajah Elephant Cave Temple, Tirta Empul Holy Spring Water Temple.
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Coffee Plantation and Making Process.
Bangli area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Nature: Kanto Lampo, Tukad Cepung, Tibumana Waterfalls.
- Kintamani Village, Mount Batur Volcano surrounding by Lake Batur.
Tabanan area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Pura Ulundanu Beratan.
There are dozens or even hundreds of interesting tourist places to visit in Bali. So you have hundreds of choices for things to do in Bali.
So what are you waiting for? Visit Bali now.
Okay guys, give us your best touring advice.
Richard Nata is a Google, Yahoo, and Bing first page specialist. Some of his articles also became number 1 on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Contact Richard at Life on earth as in heaven.
Richard Nata is the author of:
- How to Create Great Articles for SEO in Three Hours.
- The Best Way To Stop Watching Porn Today.
- How to Skyrocket 7-8 Figure Income Annually from Blogging.
- Want More Traffic? 514 Tips to Skyrocket Your Website Traffic and Income Faster.
- How to Start a Business With China.
- Why Do Trump and Some Other US Presidents Endorse a New World Order?
- Knowing Jesus Better – the Real Jesus According to Thousands of Verses and Who Is Jesus to you?
- How to Win a Soul to Jesus Christ.
- Top Secret of Healthy Life Revealed.
- Top Secret of Longevity Revealed.
- Top Secret of Healthy Life and Longevity Revealed.
- Make Your First $5,000 Faster: How to Find and Get Your Perfect Job.
- How to Make Your First $5,000 Faster Even If English Is Your Second Language (ESL)
- From Love to Horror.
- 50 Amazing Ways to Make Your First $5,000 Faster.
- Power and Business Trillions of Dollars, Make JFK Must Be Killed: 669 Data and Timeline Proving It.
- I Know Who Shot JFK.
Thank you for reading, sharing, and commenting on my article.
Lord Jesus blesses you.