Telaga Waja Rafting
What This Will Be
NO steeps way down at starting point and of course NO steeps climb up at finish point
Start your adventure at Telaga Waja river in the east Bali below the great Mount Agung. Once you paddle on the river, you’ll enter the secret beauty of Bali through the pure nature, wild tropical forests, over hanging trees and vines creating a thrilling beginner-class rafting course. Enjoy the extremely clear water, flows around numerous hairpin curves and experiences out breathtaking grade 3 and 4 rafting through a deeply carved valley with towering waterfalls along 16 km course.
Nothing breaks the silence except the sounds of the forests and the rush of the river. At the last journey, are you dare to take our unforgettable challenge ending your adventure by hurtle down a 4 m waterfall at Bajing Dam at our finish point. Enjoy the ride and give us all your best to tame the wild dragon on the Best river in Bali. Our adventure will keep your adrenaline high but with lot of action and fun!!! Safety is guaranteed.
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pickup drop off in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Ubud, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua.
- Hotel transfers will be sharing with other guest (seat in coach)
- Professional and experienced River Rafting Guide
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- International safety instruction
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Insurance cover
- Shower facility
- Changing room
- Bath towels
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time: 7.30 – 8.00 am
- The allowing ages to do this activity are: 7 – 65 years
- Please bring: sandals, camera, change of clothes, sunscreen
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
my favorite raft places
If you book this package, coming with friends is definitely more fun! Enjoy an unexpected holiday, very pleasant and certainly refreshing. Telaga Waja is currently one of my favorite raft places.
everything is safe
Try rafting at Telaga Waja accompanied by a very competent guide and provide safety instructions while playing. Safety and comfort are the most important here. Besides being very pleasant, we don’t need to worry about safety because everything is safe.
You must try!
Scary at first but very pleasant in the end. You must try!