Nusa Penida West Island Tour
What This Will Be
Nusa Penida is an island located at southeast of Bali, district of Klungkung regency. It is the largest and most exotic of the three Nusa Islands, its collection of unique Hindu temples and picturesque natural features of cliff formations and lagoons. This Penida island only has 14 villages, people mainly farm cassava and corn but due lack of getting fresh water little can be grown outside the rain season. Some informant said Nusa Penida generates all the power for other two Nusa in Bali which are Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
From Sanur you will cruising approx. 45-minute, then you will arrive at Nusa Penida island. Here you will visit the most wonderful sites such as: Kelingking beach, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland. Broken beach, a picturesque destination with arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool. Angel’s Billabong, natural pool picturesquely framed by rock cliffs and an arch. A visit to Crystal bay will also included at this trip.
After all the explorers finish, a lunch be provided and you could simply relaxing at incredible white sandy beach before the time to depart home.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Sanur, BTDC Nusa Dua, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, and Seminyak
- Pickup and drop off at Canggu Club for participant staying around Canggu
- Pickup and drop off at McD Jimbaran for participant staying around Jimbaran
- Pickup and drop off at Coco Mart Pengosekan for participant staying around Ubud
- Hotel transfers will be in a/c car with other participant (seat in coach)
- Fast boat return transfers
- Welcome drink
- Indonesian lunch
- Visit Kelingking beach
- Visit Angel’s Billabong
- Visit Broken beach
- Visit Crystal bay
- All entrance fee
- Local tax
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pick up time:
6.30 – 7.00am (Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Ubud)
7.00 – 7.30am (Sanur area)
- Meeting point for pickup at Jimbaran will be at McD Jimbaran
- Meeting point for pickup at Canggu will be at Canggu Club
- Meeting point for pickup at Ubud will be at Coco Mart Pengosekan – Ubud
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition or other participant timing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Visiting Nusa Penida for the first time, it’s amazing!
The beauty of Nusa Penida
The beauty of Nusa Penida does not need to be doubted. My trip was very pleasant, thank you BST.
Overall good trip. We were told by Yusi at Bali Sun Tours we would be back at our hotel by 4pm……the boat on Penida doesn’t even leave until 4.30pm and this time it left at 5. We had plans that evening and I specifically emailed Yusi to make sure we would be getting back in time.