Nusa Penida West Island Tour
What This Will Be
The Best Penida Island Tour
Nusa Penida is an island located at southeast of Bali, district of Klungkung regency. It is the largest and most exotic of the three Nusa Islands, its collection of unique Hindu temples and picturesque natural features of cliff formations and lagoons. This Penida Island only has 14 villages, people mainly farm cassava and corn but due lack of getting fresh water little can be grown outside the rain season. Some informant said Nusa Penida generates all the power for other two Nusa in Bali which are Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
From Sanur you will cruising approx. 45-minute, then you will arrive at Nusa Penida island. Here you will visit the most wonderful sites such as: Kelingking Beach, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland. Broken Beach, a picturesque destination with arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool. Angel’s Billabong, natural pool picturesquely framed by rock cliffs and an arch. A visit to Crystal Bay will also included at this trip. After all the exploration finish, a lunch be provided and you could simply relaxing at incredible white sandy beach before the time to depart home.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Admission to attractions
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Private transfer in Nusa Penida Island
- Basic English-speaking driver/guide
- Shared boat rides: Sanur Harbor and Nusa Penida
- Visit Kelingking beach
- Visit Angel’s Billabong
- Visit Broken Beach
- Visit Crystal Bay
- Bottled drinking water
- Local tax
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, and Ubud.
- Pick up time: 6:30 – 7:00am
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition or other participant timing.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- What to bring: Sunscreen, Caps or hats, Raincoat or poncho, Towel, Camera, Sunglasses, Mosquito repellant
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.
- The boat departure time is subject to change depending on weather and tidal conditions on your activity date.
- Guests can explore each tourist stop for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- The activity is unable to accommodate for allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we strongly recommend you take travel sickness tablets 1 hour(s) before the activity time
- Please note that the infrastructures on Nusa Penida are underdeveloped; you may experience a bumpy ride on some routes within the island
- Sanur is a traditional harbor so you might get wet when boarding or getting off the boat. It is recommended to wear shorts or beachwear in this case
- This tour uses a shared fast boat; please expect a possibility of delay time in boarding and taking off.
Во время пребывания на Бали незабываемые впечатления от первого посещения Нуса-Пениды – это незабываемые впечатления благодаря своей необычайной красоте. Мой отпуск был очень приятным на этот раз и определенно буду скучать по Бали снова.
Only one word I can give, and that word is beautiful!
Visiting Nusa Penida for the first time, it’s amazing!