Nusa Penida West Island Tour
What This Will Be
Nusa Penida Island Tour
Nusa Penida is an island located at southeast of Bali, district of Klungkung regency. It is the largest and most exotic of the three Nusa Islands, its collection of unique Hindu temples and picturesque natural features of cliff formations and lagoons. This Penida Island only has 14 villages, people mainly farm cassava and corn but due lack of getting fresh water little can be grown outside the rain season. Some informant said Nusa Penida generates all the power for other two Nusa in Bali which are Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
Approximately Itinerary for This Tour:
- Getting pick-up (exact pick-up time depends on hotel location)
- 7:30am check in at Sanur Harbor
- 9:15am arrive at Nusa Penida
- 12:00pm having lunch
- Visit Kelingking Beach, Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, and Crystal Bay
- 3:30pm return to the Nusa Penida Harbor
- 5:00pm return to Sanur Harbor and then depart for your hotel (end of the trip)
From Sanur you will cruising approx. 45-minute, then you will arrive at Nusa Penida island. Here you will visit the most wonderful sites such as: Kelingking beach, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland. Broken beach, a picturesque destination with arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool. Angel’s Billabong, natural pool picturesquely framed by rock cliffs and an arch. A visit to Crystal bay will also included at this trip. After all the exploration finish, a lunch be provided and you could simply relaxing at incredible white sandy beach before the time to depart home.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Hotels pickup and drop off (check areas at important info)
- Fast boat return transfers
- Welcome drink
- Visit Kelingking beach
- Visit Angel’s Billabong
- Visit Broken Beach
- Visit Crystal Bay
- Indonesian lunch
- All entrance fee
- Local tax
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Sanur, ITDC Nusa Dua, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, and Seminyak.
- Pick up time:
6.30 – 7.00am (Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Ubud)
7.00 – 7.30am (Sanur area)
- Meeting point for pickup at Jimbaran will be at McD Jimbaran.
- Meeting point for pickup at Canggu will be at Canggu Club.
- Meeting point for pickup at Ubud will be at Coco Mart Pengosekan – Ubud.
- Hotel transfers will be in a/c car with other participant (seat in coach).
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition or other participant timing.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Во время пребывания на Бали незабываемые впечатления от первого посещения Нуса-Пениды – это незабываемые впечатления благодаря своей необычайной красоте. Мой отпуск был очень приятным на этот раз и определенно буду скучать по Бали снова.
Only one word I can give, and that word is beautiful!
Visiting Nusa Penida for the first time, it’s amazing!