Quad Biking and Ubud Tour
What This Will Be
Bali Tours Packages
Enjoy the best combination of Bali Adventure Tour and Packages. On this full-day tour you will experience the ATV – Quad Bike Adventure then explore the Highlights of Ubud; Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Sacred Monkey Forest.
ATV – Quad Bike Adventure
Drive yourself into the nature of Bali. It’s time for you to try out our challenging track to pampering your adrenaline. You will enjoy the long trek in natural environment, it is very cool and picturesque panorama. The two hours ATV ride will take you to an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles (ATV – quad bike) with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional. Accompanied by a professional local Bali ATV guide and we will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice paddy, villages, plantations, jungle, river, bamboo forest and many others.
Ubud Cofee Luwak Making Process
Here you will be showed the process of making, tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks, except for Coffee Luwak which you could purchase there.
Ubud Beautiful Rice Terraces
Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Ubud Monkey Forest
There are around 200 monkeys in Ubud forest, all the monkeys in this forest consisted of three groups, dwell certain area and use the certain place and certain time. These monkeys are believed as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple.
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua
- Safety equipment; helmet and boots
- Professional quad tour guide
- Approximately 2 hours quad ride
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Shower facilities
- Admission fee
- Local tax
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time options: 8:30am || 10:30am || 12:30pm || 1:30pm
- Minimum age to ride is 12 years
- *Solo means each person ride one quad bike (as a driver)
- **Tandem means two people ride only one quad bike (a driver with a passenger)
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunblock or sunscreen, and camera
- Not recommend for pregnant women
- Drop off will be at original pickup point
Highlight of My Trip in Bali
I booked this tour with my girlfriend and we are very happy and enjoyed this tour too much. Everything was perfect, transfers, guide, meals, equipment. Had so much fun. Thanks Bali SUN Tours.