Bali Private Car Driver Hire
What This Will Be
Bali Private Car Charter
The best choice for you who looking for Bali private car driver hire, Bali private car charter, Bali transport service, Bali transfers service, private day trip in Bali, since every world vacationer must have different vehicle needs for rent. Realizing that there are some travelers who wish to explore the island alone, only by themselves, and some others like to discover the island with some other friends or family. Therefore we offer you some type of vehicles for rent with chauffeur. Please just make sure what are the places that you want to visit and what kind of things you would like to do in 8 or 10 hours
Plan your itinerary, timing, and things to do in Bali regencies with references of this Bali Map
- 8 Hours service areas: Ubud – Badung – Denpasar – Gianyar
- 10 Hours service areas: Ubud – Badung – Denpasar – Gianyar – Bangli – Tabanan
Visiting out from those areas stated above or extend the hours will also possible with a small additional fee (see at important info below)!
Check out the full reviews of our excellent quality of services here at TripAdvisor
Here are the highlights, attractions and things to do in Bali for each area:
Denpasar and Badung area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Attractions: Bali Quad Biking, Bali Swing, Bali White Water Rafting.
- Bali Water Sports, Elephant Park, Bali Sea Walking.
- Beaches: Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur.
- Nature and Temple: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple.
Ubud and Gianyar area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Attractions: Ubud White Water Rafting, Bali Zoo Park, Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Bali Elephant Park and Ride, Ubud Jungle Swing, Bali Bird Park, Bali Bike Ride.
- Nature and Heritage: Ubud Monkey Forest, Tegenungan Waterfalls, Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
- Batuan Temple, Goa Gajah Elephant Cave Temple, Tirta Empul Holy Spring Water Temple.
- Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Coffee Plantation and Making Process.
Bangli area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Nature: Kanto Lampo, Tukad Cepung, Tibumana Waterfalls.
- Kintamani Village, Mount Batur Volcano surrounding by Lake Batur.
Tabanan area’s things to do, attractions, places to visit:
- Alas Kedaton, Tanah Lot Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Pura Ulundanu Beratan.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Hotel, accommodations, airport, or seaport pick up and drop off
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Local tax
- Toll and parking fees
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees to places of visit
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Tip for the driver for optional (from IDR 50k)
- Normal pickup time: 9.00am.
- The vehicle comfortable for up to 5 travelers without luggage.
- 8 hours service areas only in the regencies of Ubud, Badung, Denpasar, Gianyar.
- 10 hours service area in regencies of Ubud, Badung, Denpasar, Gianyar, Bangli, and Tabanan.
- Extend the hour of travel and still at around the service areas stated above possible with surcharge IDR 150k/hour.
- For 8 hours option: if travel to Tabanan or Klungkung or Buleleng or Karangasem, possible with surcharge only IDR 390k per area.
- For 10 hours option: travel to Klungkung or Buleleng or Karangasem, possible with surcharge only IDR 290k per area.
Quick response and Great Experience
Easy to book,Quick response and Driver Nyoman very knowledge make holiday unforgettable
CREDIT SMART SPY @ GMAIL DOT COM helped me fix my credit in a short span while the other companies I tried out before charged me a monthly fee and didn’t do anything. Roderick is very professional, he helped me with my loan debt and removed the negatives on my report and my credit score was raised from 520 to 780 in no time, he gave me no problems throughout the process and was patient with me the entire time. you can contact him also +1(305)-912-6941
The car is good, very well maintained and very comfortable. The driver Nyoman is very good and it turns out he can speak English well. Our communication has become smoother, thank you Nyoman, thank you BST!