Lembongan Fast Boat
Overview and Highlights
Lying 18 miles to the southeast of Bali across the Badung Strait, Nusa Lembongan is Bali’s version of a romantic island getaway with an unspoiled culture and tranquil ambiance and an unhurried way of life – even by the standards it’s neighboring paradise isle.
Whether you are diving or snorkeling colorful reefs, surfing excellent year-round breaks, experiencing rural Balinese life on foot or bicycle or simply relaxing on a deserted white sand beach in a secluded cove, Nusa Lembongan offers the Bali of legends with all the modern amenities to make your stay comfortable. Lembongan Fast Cruises brings this magical island closer than ever before with comfortable cruisers offering the fastest crossing times from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan.
With three daily return departures, each with a 25 minute crossing time, visitors on any schedule will have ample time to leisurely explore the island or partake in the many recreational activities available. We serve you a boat to take you to Lembongan Island with Machine: 5 Units Suzuki Engine @250 HP, Boat Capacity: 80 Passengers.
- IDR 350k/ One way
- IDR 550k / Returns (two ways)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian, Tanjung Benoa area)
- Fast boat transfers
- Mineral water
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup times:
- 07:30 – 08:00 or 10:00 – 10:45 or 14:45 – 15:30 (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian, Jimbaran area)
- 08:15 – 08:30 or 10:15 – 10:30 or 15:30 – 15:45 (Sanur area)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All good! Thank you BST
Enjoy the beautiful scenery on Nusa Lembongan, well one of the new favorite places. Snorkeling needs to be tried too.
Super fast travel and during the trip can enjoy the beauty of the ocean.