Bali Lembongan Excursion
What This Will Be
Have you ever been to Lembongan Island? No? Ouuggh, here is the perfect choice to explore Nusa Lembongan which including Mangrove Forest Explore and Three Different Spots for Snorkeling. Nusa Lembongan is Bali’s version of a romantic island getaway with an unspoiled culture and tranquil ambiance and an unhurried way of life – even by the standards it’s neighboring paradise isle.
Cruising only in 25 minute crossing time, visitors will have ample time to leisurely explore the island or partake in the many recreational activities available. You will be leaded into this magical island closer than ever before with comfortable cruisers offering the fastest crossing times from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan. Arrive at Nusa Lembongan, you will be leaded to explore Mangrove forest and also doing snorkeling at 3 different spots to see marine life, tropical fishes, and live coral. A set menu lunch also will be served and including on this package. Lets explore another paradise!
Next, you will visit the island that includes Devil’s tears, Panorama view, and Dream beach, and also experience the Mangrove forest by a traditional boat, it is beautiful and peaceful mangrove forest to see. The place is still very traditional and nice to visit a different part of the island.
When all the activities provided done, you will back to boat’s office around 4pm and ready to be transferred back to Sanur-Bali, and also transferred back to your original pickup point.
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Legian
- Hotel transfers in air conditioned vehicle with other participant (seat in coach)
- Return fast boat transfers from Sanur
- Snorkeling at Mangrove point, GT point, Wall point
- Visit Devil’s tear, Panorama view, Dream beach
- Traditional boat for Mangrove forest tour
- Indonesian lunch
- Bath towels
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time:
07.30 – 08.00 (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian, Jimbaran, Ubud)
08.30 – 09.00 (Sanur area)
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition and other participant
- Meeting point for pickup at Jimbaran will be at McD Jimbaran
- Meeting point for pickup at Ubud will be at Coco Mart Pengosekan – Ubud
- Waiting other participants coming at Sanur harbor sometimes needed
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to run this tour
- Clear visibility of snorkeling will always depends on weather condition
- Please bring: camera, change of clothes, and cash for optional expenses
- Please wear: short, T-shirt, sport shoes/slippers, bikini, and sun glasses
we spent one whole day here, really enjoyed snorkeling and food and breath taking views! should definitely go!
good great place
The Island experience was good great place for younger more mobile people. Nice meal included in price.
We had a great day but.
The boat trip is good and they have a live band which were very talented.
The amenities on the island are good but to be honest you should save the dollars as you can do all the same things on the main island.
Beach is busy and packed with boats and the snorkelling was average at best.