Nusa Penida West Island Tour
What This Will Be
Nusa Penida Island Tour
Nusa Penida is an island located at southeast of Bali, district of Klungkung regency. It is the largest and most exotic of the three Nusa Islands, its collection of unique Hindu temples and picturesque natural features of cliff formations and lagoons. This Penida Island only has 14 villages, people mainly farm cassava and corn but due lack of getting fresh water little can be grown outside the rain season. Some informant said Nusa Penida generates all the power for other two Nusa in Bali which are Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
Approximately Itinerary for This Tour:
- Getting pick-up (exact pick-up time depends on hotel location)
- 7:30am check in at Sanur Harbor
- 9:15am arrive at Nusa Penida
- 12:00pm having lunch
- Visit Kelingking Beach, Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, and Crystal Bay
- 3:30pm return to the Nusa Penida Harbor
- 5:00pm return to Sanur Harbor and then depart for your hotel (end of the trip)
From Sanur you will cruising approx. 45-minute, then you will arrive at Nusa Penida island. Here you will visit the most wonderful sites such as: Kelingking beach, white sandy beach with turquoise waters enclosed by a steep cliff and headland. Broken beach, a picturesque destination with arched tunnel in the cliffs, allowing the ocean to flow into a pool. Angel’s Billabong, natural pool picturesquely framed by rock cliffs and an arch. A visit to Crystal bay will also included at this trip. After all the exploration finish, a lunch be provided and you could simply relaxing at incredible white sandy beach before the time to depart home.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Hotels pickup and drop off (check areas at important info)
- Fast boat return transfers
- Welcome drink
- Visit Kelingking beach
- Visit Angel’s Billabong
- Visit Broken Beach
- Visit Crystal Bay
- Indonesian lunch
- All entrance fee
- Local tax
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Sanur, ITDC Nusa Dua, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, and Seminyak.
- Pick up time:
6.30 – 7.00am (Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Ubud)
7.00 – 7.30am (Sanur area)
- Meeting point for pickup at Jimbaran will be at McD Jimbaran.
- Meeting point for pickup at Canggu will be at Canggu Club.
- Meeting point for pickup at Ubud will be at Coco Mart Pengosekan – Ubud.
- Hotel transfers will be in a/c car with other participant (seat in coach).
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition or other participant timing.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
The beauty of Nusa Penida
The beauty of Nusa Penida does not need to be doubted. My trip was very pleasant, thank you BST.
Overall good trip. We were told by Yusi at Bali Sun Tours we would be back at our hotel by 4pm……the boat on Penida doesn’t even leave until 4.30pm and this time it left at 5. We had plans that evening and I specifically emailed Yusi to make sure we would be getting back in time.
Incredible Views; Treacherous Roads but Safe Driver
My wife was ill on March 8, so I embarked on this adventure solo. I was picked up promptly at the hotel. The driver drove me to the harbor, waited with me for the speedboat, helped me down the rocks to the boat, and picked me up promptly on my return from Nusa Penida. The importance of all he did cannot be overstated. The Angkal boat crew were very helpful. I did not like wading through the dirty water to board the slick boat but no injuries, so no foul. The tour guide, Ketut of nusapenidatrip.info, met me promptly at the pier. He was superb. He took great care of me and was very friendly. We drove the treacherous roads as comfortably as possible. All 4 major sites are must sees: Kelingking Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, and Crystal Bay. Ketut drove me back to the pier, waited with me, then drove me to the boat. The trip back to the hotel was uneventful.