Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
What This Will Be
Bali Snorkeling Trip
Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of The Best Snorkeling Places in Bali, it is located around 1,5 hours from Bali’s Airport. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai.
On this experience you will get two hours snorkeling which will be one hour at Blue Lagoon, then another hour will be at Tanjung Jepun. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Bali Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwater.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Hotel return transfers – pickup and drop off (areas stated below)
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Local snorkeling instructor
- All snorkeling equipment
- Traditional boat transfers
- 1 hour snorkel at Blue Lagoon
- 1 hour snorkel at Tanjung Jepun
- A lunch – fried rice or noodle
- A bottle of water
- Local tax
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time at 9:00am.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
- Drop off will be at original pickup point.
- Minimum age to be able to join this activity will be 6 years.
- Not recommend for pregnant women.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunscreen, and camera.
- The whole experience will last around 7 hours (from pickup till drop off).
Real bali experience
We did the tours snorkling . Our driver oka pick up us on time . Very clean car and comfortable.The spot of snorkling blue lagoon and tanjung jepun is fabolous expperience. Note : is must to do it !!! Thanks.
Excellent trip with Gede
We had done Sea Walk at Benoa beach.
It was nice. The operators as well as other staff are good.
It’s better to book your water sports at the place directly with operators. You will get good discount and can also bargain further.
However the Under-Water is not clean enough. And the beach is very dirty.
Also there is no closed shower or changing room at the beach.