Bali Sea Walker
What This Will Be
This activity allows everyone to enjoy the marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss.
After change into your swimsuit, then it’s off to Sea Walker station-it takes only 3 minutes from the beach. Stay calm, our staffs will serve you well, and you don’t have to worry about anything! Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet.
You go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you. Just walk in! Our instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature. With our Unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea life and be able to take a breathe the same as you do on the surface you do not even get your hair wet and also you still can wear your glass or contact lenses.
- Hotel return transfer in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua area
- Professional Sea walker Instructors
- Sea walker safety equipment
- 30 minutes sea walking
- Mineral water
- Changing room
- Shower facilities
- Photos/DVD Photos
- Lunch and personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time: 9.00 – 9.30 am
- Ages allowed to do: 12 – 65 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Whole activity duration approx. 3 hours
- Clear visibility will always depends on weather condition
- Please bring: swimsuit, sunscreen, and changing of cloths
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This activity might be cancelled if very bad weather condition, reschedule or refund will be offered
- Special offer prices valid only until 31 July 2019
you have to try it!
The equipment used is very safe so there is no need to worry about security. Everything is safe and all comfortable. And the underwater scenery is amazing, you have to try it!
Seeing fish and coral reefs at sea became a very pleasant experience for me.
We had done Sea Walk at Benoa beach.
It was nice. The operators as well as other staff are good.
However the Under-Water is not clean enough. And the beach is very dirty.
Also there is no closed shower or changing room at the beach.