Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
What This Will Be
Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of the best snorkeling places in Bali, it is located around 1,5 hours from Bali’s Airport. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai.
On this experience you will get two hours snorkeling which will be one hour at Blue Lagoon, then another hour will be at Tanjung Jepun. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the reef, will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Snorkel at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwater.
- Hotel return transfer/pickup and drop off in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Local snorkeling instructor
- All snorkeling equipment
- Traditional boat transfers
- Snorkeling at 2 different spots
- A lunch (fried rice/fried noodle)
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time at 9:00am
- Minimum age 6 years
- Not recommend for pregnant women
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunscreen, and camera
- Drop off will be at original pickup point
Blue lagoon snorkling
It was good experience for snorkling we have in Bali the blue lagoon and tanjung jepun they have a nice and beautifull corals and for lunch they have a good food too ,our driver pandu he is good person fluent in english we got a lot information from him ,thank you pandu!
Our driver Pong was entertaining and polite. A very pleasant and enjoyable journey. Snorkeling place had lots of fish and coral. Had a great time!
We enjoyed our snorkelling tour and our guide Gilang was friendly and informative. The snorkelling was great Andre and his team were really helpful and sorted us out with snorkelling equipment. We were lucky enough to see a turtle in the Blue Lagoon was a highlight of the trip. The lunch was basic veg noodles or rice. Try the carrot cake it was delicious.