Aloha Swing Ubud Tour
What This Will Be
Swing Active Package, Tegalalang, Tegenungan, Coffee with Private Transfers
- Take home some jaw-dropping photos when you visit Aloha Ubud Swing in Bali!
- Make your friends jealous and take hundreds of pictures when you ride Aloha Ubud’s famous giant swings
It’s no secret that Bali is a picturesque destination and a visit here won’t be complete without a photo on one of the island’s famous giant swings! If you’re wondering where to find these jaw-dropping structures, look no farther and visit Aloha Ubud.
The Best Swing in the Tegallalang area, with spectacular rice paddies view, agriculture activities, coffee Luwak plantation and shops. Aloha Ubud Theme Park is located in Ubud area which is the most popular destination in Bali with several top tourist attractions, which makes the park very accessible to combine with other tourist destinations.
After that, drive up to Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Enjoy the beautiful view of rice terraces and set out for the photogenic Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Then, explore Tegenungan Waterfall, now become one of the most visited waterfall in Bali, where you can cool off with a swim beneath the falls.
Before going back home, you will also experience the coffee making process and taste several Balinese coffee and tea for free with option to taste Luwak coffee, known as the most expensive coffee in the world.
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Admission fee to place of visit
- Swings: Adrenaline Swing, Single and Tandem Swing, Libra Swing, and Bed Swing
Photo spots: Cute chicken nest, Cute bird nest, Big Stone, and Butterfly Park
Professional swing guide
All necessary safety equipment
- Local tax
- Meals and beverages
- Optional expenses
- Complimentary pickup and drop off included in the area of: Ubud, Tegallalang, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Port of Benoa, Pererenan, Kerobokan, Umalas, Mengwi, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, and Tanjung Benoa.
- Pickup time available to request.
- The weight limit for every swing is 200kg.
- Some activities inside the swing may be temporarily not available due to technical or safety reasons (the swing is under renovation, broken swings, etc.).
- The swing is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Pregnant women are not recommended to ride the swing.
What To Bring:
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes (if you’re going to try the water activities)
Amazing experience on the swings with breath taking views and adrenaline! Most fun in Bali, must visit!
Everyone was so nice and made sure I had wonderful pictures and videos. You can rent dresses here too! The team was so accommodating. I highly recommend this place for all of your Bali pictures. They have all the aloha spirit here 🥰💕🙏
This is a must!! great experience, very thrilling. the staff were extremely friendly! great prices and overall a great experience. I defintly will do this again once I return.