What This Will Be
Swing Active Package with Private Transfers
Get experience a Romantic moment with your partner, family, or friends at Bali Swing! Known as the best and the first Swing in Bali, where romance and adventure come together! Lets feel the romantic moment with people that you love here in Bali Swing. This package includes Bali Swing Active Package with Private hotel transfers.
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Swings: 2 Single Swing, 1 Romantic Swing, 1 Bed Swing, 1 Sky Bed
- Photo spots: Cute chicken nest, Cute bird nest.
All necessary safety equipment
- Local tax
- Food and beverages fee
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Complimentary pickup and drop off included in the area of: Ubud, Tegallalang, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Port of Benoa, Pererenan, Kerobokan, Umalas, Mengwi, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, and Tanjung Benoa.
- Pickup time available to request (7:30 – 12pm).
- The weight limit for every swing is 200kg.
- Some activities inside the location may be temporarily not available due to technical or safety reasons (the swing is under renovation, broken swings, etc.).
- The park is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Pregnant women are not recommended to ride the swing.
What To Bring:
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes (if you’re going to try the water activities)
I hired a private driver for a custom tour. There are plenty of great options available, but there were specific sites that I wanted to see. I even planned and calculated the time it would take to get there and the time spent at each site. I’m an active planner. I was assigned Made (pronounced Mah-Dee) who knows all of the routes and fastest way to get to each destination, even with all of the famous Bali traffic. Made was super accomodting and understand the type of trip I wanted and was very nice and understanding. It was a tight schedule but he was able to navigate the roads without even a map! He got me to each place very quickly, and even made adjustments to save me more time. Unfortunately it rained most of the day, but his knowledge of Bali and the time it would take for it to rain, we were able to efficienctly visit each location without rain! Although his official duty is just to drive me, he took the time and care to bring me to some places and share his Balinese culture with me and made me understand the full and wonderful culture. We had a nice chat during the rides and I got to know about him and his family, which gave me better insight on local life, culture, family, and religion. I highly recommend him and this trip if you have time. It was super easy to book and the value is 100% there. I gave him a nice tip at the end because I felt like I got so much of my money’s worth that I wanted to make up for my guilt for paying so low in the first place! Support your local tour guides! Bali Sun tours is very reputatble, dependable, and excellent!
Had the best trip in Bali last week. Thanks to our driver Satria, who made us feel comfortable during our bali tour. We booked him through klook. He’s very nice, polite and can communicate well in english. He brought us to the nicest place and even introduced us to their culture by giving trivias and etc. He also made us eat babi guiling, which I think is a famous local food they offer to the foreign visitors. Thank you klook for giving us such a nice chauffeur. It has been a hassle-free tour! We’ll surely be back!