Nusa Penida East Island Tour
What This Will Be
Discover Nusa Penida Island by doing Tour to the Highlight of Eastern Island – a must for Instagrammers. The amazing places you will visit here are Atuh Beach, Teletubbies Hill, Raja Lima (Rumah Pohon), and Diamond Beach. Lunch, land and sea transfers included. How this will be:
Getting pickup in the morning in sharing transfer to Sanur harbor, where the fast boat taking place to depart to Nusa Penida Island. Here at Nusa Penida Island you will explore the highlights of eastern part of the island starting with a visit to Atuh Beach, the rustic, isolated cove beneath a sheer cliff face, with a sandy beach and offshore rock. Then, explore Teletubbies Hill, the lush green interior of Nusa Penida, a cluster of unusually shaped, conical hills have been curiously bestowed.
Next, you will then experience Raja Lima, a stunning and picturesque, enjoy the view, people said this is Raja Lima similar with Raja Ampat in Papua. Continue to Diamond Beach, known as the most amazing beach in Nusa Penida, it is purely for the fact that it has only just recently been made accessible. Get your amazing photos now!
After visiting all of those amazing places, you will then wait the time for boat depart back to Sanur Beach, Bali. Last, you will be leaded back to the original pickup point.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Sanur, BTDC Nusa Dua, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, and Seminyak
- Pickup and drop off at Canggu Club for participant staying around Canggu
- Pickup and drop off at McD Jimbaran for participant staying around Jimbaran
- Pickup and drop off at Coco Mart Pengosekan for participant staying around Ubud
- Hotel transfers will be in a/c car with other participant (seat in coach)
- Fast boat return transfers
- Welcome drink
- Indonesian lunch
- Visit Atuh beach
- Visit Raja Lima
- Visit Diamond Beach
- Visit Teletubies Hill
- All admission fees
- Local tax
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pick up time:
6.30 – 7.00am (Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Ubud)
7.00 – 7.30am (Sanur area)
- Meeting point for pickup at Jimbaran will be at McD Jimbaran
- Meeting point for pickup at Canggu will be at Canggu Club
- Meeting point for pickup at Ubud will be at Coco Mart Pengosekan – Ubud
- Pickup time subject to change depends on traffic condition or other participant timing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and camera
This is a good tour covered the best spots in the island. Our tour guide, Nyoman, has helped us taken a lot of beautiful photos from various angles.
We had a great time on the island! Our guide Nyoman took us to many good spots at different locations for good photos. The places are very beautiful.