ATV Ride in Alasan Ubud
Overview and Highlights
Bali ATV Ride – Quad Bike Adventure This is the best activity to do in Bali. On this ATV ride experience you will explore the lush valleys, terraced rice paddies, and beautiful waterfalls of Bali. Venture off-road, climbing up the hillsides and splashing along muddy trails, and enjoy spectacular views along the way. Full instruction is provided and you can choose to ride alone or with a friend. A delicious Indonesian lunch is also included. Ride yourself in the very fun track and on the extreme terrains through Gorilla Cave/Tunnel, Waterfall, River, Bamboo Forest, Puddles, Rice Field and accompanied by a professional guide, all safety gear and equipment are provided plus pool access.
- Private ride with professional guide
- Safety gear and equipment
- Meals for lunch
- Pool Access at Ubud Sunset Pool Bar ( Cretya Sunset )
- Bath Towel
- Hotel pickup and drop off (available to add)
- Photos/DVD photos
- Optional expenses
- Minimum age that allowed to join this adventures is 5 years (tandem with an adult)
- Minimum age that allowed to be a rider/driver is 12 years.
- All Rider means each person ride one quad bike (as a driver).
- Tandem Ride means two people ride only one quad bike (a driver with a passenger).
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunblock or sunscreen, and camera.
- Not recommend for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
Enjoying the beauty of Bali by cycling
Enjoying the beauty of Bali by cycling feels very refreshing. The atmosphere is still very natural, looking left and right there is only rice fields, really very soothing. Enjoying the very cool air makes me very relaxed.
Even though vacationing still has to exercise right, well one of them is by cycling. In addition to healthy cycling can also eliminate fatigue for a moment.
Enjoying the corner in Bali by bicycle is very refreshing. Seeing the vast amount of rice fields, while passing through the very friendly people of Bali made me feel at home living in Bali