Aristocat Bali Hai Cruise
What This Will Be
Aboard our sailing catamaran we provide complimentary soft drinks and refreshments as we travel from mainland Bali to Nusa Lembongan. Upon arrival at the Hai Tide Beach Resort, you will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch grilled at our poolside cabana, which includes salads, steaks and fresh fish. After lunch, join a guided village tour of this small unspoiled island, home to seaweed farmers.
The Aristocat sailing cruise offers an array of water sports activities, including banana boat rides, pool volley ball, snorkeling and semi submersible coral viewer. Other water sports options include a parasailing adventure which will take you high above the water for a birds’ eye view of the island and scuba diving with our in house dive team – Bali Hai Diving Adventures. Certified divers may travel further a field to experience life beneath the waves in this vibrant ocean channel between Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Whether you want adventure or relaxation, the Aristocat Sailing Cruise is a perfect day out for the whole family.
And when the day is done, the Aristocat luxury catamaran makes a leisurely cruise back to Benoa Harbour, arriving as the sun sets on another glorious day in Bali.
Price Offered below already with 10% Off from the original fare
– For Family Booking Direct , please choose Value pax 99
– For Group Booking Please contact us by email or Whatsapp
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers/Pickup and drop off
- Sail to Beach Club at Lembongan island
- Morning Tea/Coffee and Snacks
- BBQ Lunch on Nusa Lembongan
- Snorkeling Equipment and Instruction
- Semi Submersible Coral Viewer
- Under-water viewing chamber
- Beach/Pool Games
- Children’s Activities
- Banana Boat Rides
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Sea Kayaks
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time: 8.45 – 9.15 am
- Please bring: sunscreen, hat, swimming costume, and camera
- Aristocat Sailing Cruise is operating every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
much more fun
This was a great day out. The weather was bad, which made it so much more fun. Expect to get wet and splashed and laugh. The guides were great. The islands visited were beautiful and the information provided was informative. The snorkelling was ok.
Very recommended! You will get a very comfortable and clean seat, also with the toilet. All the facilities they provide are complete and all the crew are very friendly and fun. They provide coffee, tea and bread to eat during the trip. You’ll really enjoy the sea view if you use Bali Hai.
The Sunset from the top Deck was amazing, the music was really good but the food was tragic. The buffet was like the faulty towers of Bali