Bali Lembongan Excursion
Overview and Highlights
Have you ever been to Lembongan Island? No? Ouuggh, here is the perfect choice to explore Nusa Lembongan which including Mangrove Forest Explore and Three Different Spots for Snorkeling. Nusa Lembongan is Bali’s version of a romantic island getaway with an unspoiled culture and tranquil ambiance and an unhurried way of life – even by the standards it’s neighboring paradise isle.
Cruising only in 25 minute crossing time, visitors will have ample time to leisurely explore the island or partake in the many recreational activities available. You will be leaded into this magical island closer than ever before with comfortable cruisers offering the fastest crossing times from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan. Arrive at Nusa Lembongan, you will be leaded to explore Mangrove forest and also doing snorkeling at 3 different spots to see marine life, tropical fishes, and live coral. A set menu lunch also will be served and including on this package. Lets explore another paradise!
Next, you will visit the island that includes Devil’s tears, Panorama view, and Dream beach, and also experience the Mangrove forest by a traditional boat, it is beautiful and peaceful mangrove forest to see. The place is still very traditional and nice to visit a different part of the island.
When all the activities provided done, you will back to boat’s office around 4pm and ready to be transferred back to Sanur-Bali, and also transferred back to your original pickup point.
- Admission to attractions
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Return fast boat transfers from Sanur – Lembongan
- Snorkeling at Mangrove point, GT point, Wall point
- Visit Devil’s tear, Panorama view, Dream beach
- Traditional boat for Mangrove forest tour
- Indonesian lunch
- Bottled drinking water
- Bath towels
- Local tax
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, and Ubud.
- Pickup time:
07.00 – 07.30 (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Legian, Jimbaran, Ubud)
07.30 – 08.00 (Sanur area)
- Waiting other participants coming at Sanur harbor sometimes needed
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to run this tour
- Clear visibility of snorkeling will always depends on weather condition
- Please bring: camera, change of clothes, and cash for optional expenses
- Please wear: short, T-shirt, sport shoes/slippers, bikini, and sun glasses
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date.
- The boat departure time is subject to change depending on weather and tidal conditions on your activity date.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- The activity is unable to accommodate for allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we strongly recommend you take travel sickness tablets 1 hour(s) before the activity time.
- Please note that the infrastructures on Nusa Lembongan are underdeveloped; you may experience a bumpy ride on some routes within the island.
- Sanur is a traditional harbor so you might get wet when boarding or getting off the boat. It is recommended to wear shorts or beachwear in this case.
- This tour uses a shared fast boat; please expect a possibility of delay time in boarding and taking off.
Best driver ever
Suparta was our driver he was send us at Port to get lembongan,and he was explain everything to us,very clear,will recommend Bali sun tour to everyone,and chouse suparta as your driver,
Thanks alot Bali sun tour and SUPARTA
we spent one whole day here, really enjoyed snorkeling and food and breath taking views! should definitely go!
good great place
The Island experience was good great place for younger more mobile people. Nice meal included in price.