Aloha Ubud Swing Ticket
What This Will Be
- Take home some jaw-dropping photos when you visit Aloha Ubud in Bali!
- Make your friends jealous and take hundreds of pictures when you ride Aloha Ubud’s famous giant swings
- Learn and appreciate the agricultural prowess of the Balinese people and explore Subak Museum
It’s no secret that Bali is a picturesque destination and a visit here won’t be complete without a photo on one of the island’s famous giant swings! If you’re wondering where to find these jaw-dropping structures, look no farther and visit Aloha Ubud. Avail of this ticket via Klook and enter Aloha Ubud where you can ride any of their 5 single swings ranging from 10m to 60m above the ground. You can wear your favorite outfit and swing as high as you can with the verdant forest of Ubud as your background. They also have human-sized birds nests, another a great spot for some awesome photos! Once you have your fill of breathtaking shots and selfies, you can also learn about the agriculture industry in Bali when you visit the Subak Museum. Before your day ends, enjoy a visit at Aloha Ubud’s coffee plantation and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.
- Please note: The weight limit for every swing is 200kg
- Please note that some activities inside the location may be temporarily not available due to technical or safety reasons (the swing is under renovation, broken swings, etc.)
- Children aged 0-5 can enter Aloha Ubud for free. However, for safety reasons, infants are not recommended to ride the swings
- The park is not wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Pregnant women are not recommended to ride the swing
What To Bring:
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes (if you’re going to try the water activities)
- 8:00am-5:00pm, daily
- Last entry: 4:30pm