Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
What This Will Be
Have you ever seen Dolphins before? In Bali we are very lucky to have many dolphins in close proximity to the island. Our Ocean Rafts will take you to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.
Dolphins wait for no man which means an early start is needed for anyone wanting to see Dolphins in Bali. The high speed Ocean Raft departs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30am, and will take you on an exhilarating journey to South Bali across the waves. These powerful speed boats will give you a thrilling experience.
Did you know: All Dolphins have signature whistles that are equivalent to human names. Dolphins use these signature whistles to recognize other Dolphins and they also use signature whistles to call their fellows by ‘name’. It was discovered in recent research that Dolphins are capable to recognize signature whistles of other Dolphins even after being separated more than 20 years. This is proof of the longest social memories ever recorded in a non-human species.
Upon arrival in the Dolphin watching area, our guides will take you to the best places possible to see these wonderful marine creatures. As ambassadors for the ocean environment our Dolphin Watching Cruise does not allow you to touch the dolphins; we are only interested in positive interactions that will not harm the Dolphins.
- IDR 850k / Adult
- IDR 589k / Children (10-14 y.o)
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers/pickup and drop off
- Fruit Juices and Pastries served prior to boarding
- High Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise
- Dolphin spotting off the South Bali Coast
- High Speed Cruise back to Benoa Harbour
- Air-conditioned transfers back to Hotel in Bali
- Coffee and tea
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time: 6 – 630am
- Days of operation: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- This is not suitable for children under 10 years, pregnant women or people with heart or back problems
- We have a 90% dolphin sighting success rate on our Dolphin watching cruise, however as dolphins are a wild marine animal (mammals), dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. Guests that do not see dolphins may come on the cruise again on a complimentary basis, subject to availability