Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Snorkeling
What This Will Be
Bali Snorkeling Trip
Blue Lagoon Padang Bai Bali is one of The Best Snorkeling Places in Bali, it is located around 1,5 hours from Bali’s Airport. Blue Lagoon is a great snorkeling spot for families and beginner snorkelers since the waters are extremely calm. It is located approximately five minutes from Padang Bai. On this experience you will get two hours snorkeling which will be one hour at Blue Lagoon, then another hour will be at Tanjung Jepun. It was very good beach for snorkeling and relaxing, the beach very clean. The snorkeling area has a sandy bottom and is home to one of Bali’s coral reefs. Here you will explore the underwater delights of Bali on a fun snorkeling adventure. You can see the reef, and will be a chance to see cattle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels. You may snorkel throughout the year at the Blue Lagoon. Bali Snorkeling at Blue Lagoon Padang Bai is the great choice for you who like photography especially macro underwater.
Noted: Transport to Padang Bai is expensive when arranged independently and negotiating with local boatmen can be a real hassle. Take the pain out of snorkeling Bali’s most accessible reefs on this convenient and cost-effective Padang Bai snorkeling tour. Visit two separate spots—Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun—with lunch and door-to-door round-trip transportation.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Hotel return transfers – pickup and drop off (areas stated below)
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Local snorkeling instructor
- All snorkeling equipment
- Traditional boat transfers
- 1 hour snorkel at Blue Lagoon
- 1 hour snorkel at Tanjung Jepun
- A lunch – fried rice or noodle
- A bottle of water
- Local tax
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time at 9:00am.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
- Drop off will be at original pickup point.
- Minimum age to be able to join this activity will be 6 years.
- Not recommend for pregnant women.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunscreen, and camera.
- The whole experience will last around 7 hours (from pickup till drop off).
Excellent trip with Gede
We had done Sea Walk at Benoa beach.
It was nice. The operators as well as other staff are good.
It’s better to book your water sports at the place directly with operators. You will get good discount and can also bargain further.
However the Under-Water is not clean enough. And the beach is very dirty.
Also there is no closed shower or changing room at the beach.