Bali Best River Rafting
What This Will Be
Get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Your white water rafting adventure starts at the Ubud Adventure Center with our secure electronic locker and bracelet system to store your belongings. After using our modern changing rooms, you’ll then be shuttled up to our Rafting Reception Centre for a custom fit-out of life jackets, helmets and paddles, before being led to our deep jungle starting point, going down our engineered stairs complete with stainless steel safety handrails. Along the way there are several photo opportunity spots to take in the breathtaking views of pristine unspoiled jungle and wildlife.
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua
- Professional and experienced River Rafting Guide
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- International safety instruction
- Gourmet buffet lunch
- Hot shower facilities
- Changing rooms
- Bath towels
- Electronic security lockers
- Insurance coverage
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time:
7am – 7.30am (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
7.30am – 8am (Sanur area)
8.15am – 8.45am (Ubud area)
- Please bring: sandals, camera, change of clothes, sunscreen
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- The allowing ages to do this experience: 5 – 65 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the trip is approx. 6 hours (from pickup till drop off)
This exciting rafting like this one I like and this game makes me lazy to go home even when the time is up.
Tracing the river with a fairly heavy current scared me but paid off with beauty and pleasure when playing rafting.