Ayung River Rafting
What This Will Be
Bali White Water Rafting at Ayung River – The only way to raft Bali. Experience the scenic Ayung River for an unforgettable White Water Rafting Experience in Bali. The Ayung River is class II and may rise to class IV during rainy season. Expert and experienced guides will give you an insight into the river ecology and amaze you with their dexterity and skills in this classic Bali Adventure Tour.
Discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and feel the thrills of the paradise river. For approximately 2 hours you will have the highest enjoyment of Bali Rafting and as well experience an unrivaled way to appreciate the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali. Be sure to enjoy the views from the stunning restaurant and bask in the energy of one of Bali’s most tranquil settings. Tasty and flavorful Buffet Lunch is served in our duplex restaurant with stunning Ayung valley view and rice field will helps you feel relax and chilled after long journey. Washing room, toilet, and tropical garden restaurant is available.
On this Bali Rafting Experience please be ready to step around 400 stairs down and another 400 stairs up, it is more for exercise before starting the raft and after finish the raft. It will be fun and awesome experience, your safety and happiness will be our first concerns.
Book Now and Get Special Price!
- Accommodations pickup and drop off (areas stated below) for option including transfers
- Professional and experienced River Rafting Guide
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- International safety instruction
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Shower facilities
- Changing rooms
- Bath towels
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup and drop off for option without transfers
- Option without transfers means you have to come to starting point by yourself.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for option including transfers
- The allowing ages to participate is 5 – 70 years.
- Not recommend and not safe for pregnant women.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Please bring: sandals, camera, change of clothes, sunscreen.
- This activity will last around 2 – 3 hours
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua for option including transfers
- Drop off will be at the original pickup point.
My friend and I booked online about 2 days before leaving for Bali. We didn’t receive a confirmation email from the tour operator but when I emailed them myself they responded within the hour which was very reassuring.
The driver was extremely punctual and very friendly. Once we arrived at the venues we greeted warmly and take through the safety information prior to suiting up for departure. There was no waiting time for other people which can be a killer for these things. After suiting up (life jacket and helmet) we were taken by car to the starting point.
From here there is a bit of a walk down some uneven stairs. We did the walk in thongs (flip flops) so it’s not too bad but you do need to be careful. The rafting itself was fantastic, 2 hours on the water. Our guide Wiyung, was a little soft spoken but had pretty good English and we had no trouble communicating throughout the trip.
The water wasn’t very deep so we could swim in parts. It was mostly light rapids and only a couple of drops, so really good if you haven’t rafted before. We did the 11am start time so just be aware that you are in the sun at the hottest part of the day (30 degrees) drink heaps of water and wear sunscreen.
We finished at a different start point and make our way up a different flight of stairs. There isn’t too many and while we were pretty tired from the rafting it wasn’t too taxing. These steps were also uneven heights, however I found the steps going down were definitely more difficult.
Once we arrived back at reception we were given towels and the chance to shower (cold water only and no shampoo). Then we had a quick lunch at the buffet. Keep in mind you don’t eat until about 3pm if you do the later start time, definitely a good idea to have a decent breakfast beforehand. I really liked the food served at lunch and the women at the counter was really friendly. They had a few local options like Nasi goreng and mie goreng which tastes amazing after all the activity.
Once we were ready our driver was more than happy to take us back (same driver from pickup). The river is fantastic and so pretty and while there are quite a few groups of people doing the same tour at the same time everyone had fun and it was still enjoyable. I thoroughly recommend!