Bali Horse Riding
What This Will Be
No previous experience is necessary, Safe for Children.
Explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along the beach with our horse-back excursion along Saba Bay. After a comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you’ll embark on a memorable horse-riding experience over black volcanic sands alongside the crashing waves of this pristine, seldom-visited beach, with the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island and the great volcano Gunung Agung in the background.
See the brightly colored Jukung boats of the village fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made against the perils of the sea. During the ride you’ll leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and alang-alang that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings.
- Only IDR 995k / adult (Above 12 years)
- Only IDR 795k / child (12 years and under)
- Only IDR 3.220k / family (2 adult + 2 child)
- Air conditioned hotel return transfers/pickup and drop off
- International standard safety equipment
- Professional & experience grooms
- Around 1,5 hours horse riding
- Welcome drink
- Refreshment (Soft drink & Cake)
- Insurance cover
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup times option: 8:00 – 8:30am || 11:00 – 11:30 am || 2:00 – 2:30 pm
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, long pants, change of cloth, and comfortable shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No previous experience is necessary
- Safe for Children
- Weight Max 90 kg